Touch someone's life
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
WE’RE SEEKING ALL-STAR TEAM MEMBERS
There’s no better place to make a very real difference in people’s lives than at Canterbury-on-the-Lake.
- Campus safety
- Monitor building systems such as HVAC, access control, CCTV and emergency call
- Responds to medical calls
- Handles materials and sanitation
- Writes incident reports
- Assists with collecting data for compliance reports
- Executing emergency response when appropriate (fire, severe weather, building issues, etc.)
- Some outdoor work to shovel snow/spread salt at community entrances required during winter months
We will be holding interviews for the following positions:
- RN/LPN/Charge Nurse - Full-time, Part-time
- CENA/CNA/Nurse Aid/Nursing Assistant - $14.25 - $15.75 / hour, Full-time, Part-time
- Caregiver (non-licensed) - $11.00 - $12.00 / hour, Full-time, Part-time
We will be hiring for the following location
- Canterbury-on-the-Lake, Waterford Township, MI 48329 US
- Nurses must have a valid nursing license in the State of Michigan
- CENAs must have a valid CENA license or have recently taken their training and be test eligible
- Passion for working with the elderly
- Strong attendance/reliability
How to prepare
The entire interview process will last about 30 min. Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process. Please bring 2 forms of ID, your resume, and applicants are encouraged to complete an online application in advance of the event under the career section on our website. with you to the event.
What to wear
Dress code is Scrubs or business casual.
How to get to the event
Please come to the main entrance that faces Hatchery Road.
About the Company
Canterbury-on-the-Lake is a senior living community unlike any other. It is also a non-for-profit organization, which means profits are reinvested back intot he community and are used to benefit residetns. We also have a longstanding commitment to serve people in need. We offer every senior living option under one roof: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing.
Our staff is an important part of the Canterbury family. We offer a rewarding work experience where you can go home feeling good about the work you do each day. We have many people who have been with us since we opened our doors 25 years ago. We enjoy what we do and always strive to work together as a team.
If you are someone seeking a rewarding and challenging work experience with room to grow and achieve your goals, consider joining our team!
- Snacks and refreshments
What is a Hiring Event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!