Our residents thrive
CARE AND INDEPENDENCE, IN PERFECT BALANCE
AND QUALITY OF LIFE
Here, residents find gathering places, a restaurant-style dining room and worship opportunities in St. Luke’s Chapel. They also have access to stimulating, off-site trips and a full activities schedule, including music therapy, crafts and gardening.
Additionally, our residents have priority access, if needed, to The Pavilion, our on-site, state-licensed skilled nursing center. In addition, if residents have a short-term stay at The Pavilion Health and Rehabilitation Center, they can continue their rehab back in their own apartment with the same rehab team.
COMPREHENSIVE CARE MANAGEMENT
All Canterbury residents and patients receive a comprehensive care plan, which tailors and coordinates all of their health care services. We develop care plans partnering with each resident, their families and their care providers to maximize their health and quality of life.
Each resident of The Leas also has access to our on-site Wellness Clinic, with doctor days, podiatry, audiology and optometry services, and a nurse available to coordinate care. We also offer a comprehensive Wellness Program, with an extensive calendar of activities to support their well-being.
LIVING AT THE LEAS INCLUDES:
- Heat, electricity and water
- Three meals daily with numerous menu choices at a restaurant-style dining room
- DirecTV basic cable
- A 24-hour wireless emergency pendant system
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
LEAS RESIDENTS ALSO BENEFIT FROM:
- A personal care team, available 24 hours a day
- Medication administration
- Assistance with clothing items (e.g., buttons, footwear)
- Twice-weekly standby assistance with showers (optional)
- Our very own Main Street, with salon, gift shop, Wellness Clinic and Wellness Center
- Priority consideration for transfers within the Canterbury community, as needed